Thursday 17 April 2014

A beach bag for a present.

My sister asked me to make a beach bag as a present that she could give to her sister in law. I researched and looked and created a Christmas board on Pinterest to help with all the ideas in my head!
I found a good tutorial on Kojo Designs that fit the bill.
I knew I would use free motion embroidery on it as I love the look of it. I also find it amazingly relaxing to sit there and embroider and it really is nice to have a few projects that let me have a go!
My finished project...


I love it and although my light house seems to be floating in the middle of the ocean, I still think it is amazing :) I added pockets to the back and had a roomy pocket in side that could be zipped up to hold keys etc.. now onto making one for me...







No comments:

Post a Comment