Monday 15 July 2013

Looking forward to September

 I cant believe it is almost the end of the term. I have looking through the albums of all the wonderful makes and am blown away by the creativity I see in all of them. The collage below is just a snap shot of the many makes but also what we cover in class. They start with the basics of how to sew and move from there on to hand and machine embroidery, free motion embroidery, appliques, fabric manipulation, dyeing, block printing and of course clothing... I  adore the clown embroidery. I find my self smiling every time I look at it.
It's gratifying to see more than half the class take textiles as a subject.


New spaces open up in September as some of our students leave. For more information please check the Seams So Easy website

No comments:

Post a Comment